Please, read carefully our Privacy and Cookies Notice and do not hesitate to contact us for further clarifications.
Name: George's Dog Boutique Ltd
Address: 28 High Street, London, SW19 5BY, United Kingdom.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Personal identifiers such as your name, title, date of birth, and contact details including postal address, post-code, email and telephone number;
- Payment-related information such as card details and billing addresses;
- Usage data including intended purchases, your marketing preferences, completion of surveys, wish lists, and participation in promotional activity;
- CTTV images and recordings;
Information directly provided when you:
- navigate to a George's Dog Boutique web or mobile view;
- do a transaction on George's Dog Boutique web;
- register to create a new account or log in to your account;
- participate in promotional activities;
- sign in to our George's Dog Boutique Loyalty programme;
- purchase through the site;
- physically enter our store or attend an event;
- interact with our customer services team;
- visit George's Dog Boutique web or mobile app;
- subscribe to our mailing list.
- When you share information with social media sites/social networks, or use social media sites to create or connect your George's Dog Boutique account. These social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (i.e. content viewed or liked by you), which we will use to further personalise your experience with George's Dog Boutique;
- We get your personal information from trusted delivery companies which use them to take and handle your orders, deliver products and services;
We collect and use your data only for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a contractual obligation when we:
- process your transactional information for purchases and payments;
- process your contact details for customer support and fulfilment; this would include the processing and management of orders, delivery of products, processing of payments and communication about orders.
- provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information, such as participation in competitions;
to pursue our legitimate interest and facilitate the conduct of our business when we:
- process personal data relating to your interactions (transactions, website visits) with George's Dog Boutique to enable us to personalise your experience on our sites and provide you with personalised advertising and marketing;
- If you are a customer of George's Dog Boutique we can contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail to provide you with more information on our Loyalty Programme;
- offer our most loyal customers tailored one-to-one advice and support, including notification of exclusive benefits;
- offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like and to keep track of your basket;
- use and retain your personal information to personalise communications and to contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail in order to inform you of account activity, delivery fulfilment and marketing related activity;
- customise, measure and improve our services;
- use your browsing activity with George's Dog Boutique to detect, diagnose and resolve errors that occur on our website;
- hold views between web and mobile sites, deep linking and device linking.
- to comply with legal obligations:
- we use and retain your personal information to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. This can include automated statistical analysis which permits the identification of buying patterns;
- we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes;
- our store deploys CCTV for the purposes of public and staff safety and crime prevention and detection.
- We may use your personal information for the subscription to our mailing list. You can withdraw this consent and unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by following the link at the bottom of each email we sent to you. For more information on your right to withdraw your consent see Section 6.
You can control how we send personalised marketing, by channel and by frequency, from the Manage Preferences section of your registered account.
Accessing Manage Preferences allows you to control how we communicate with you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you received, or by changing your Marketing Preferences.
Under Data Protection laws you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Access: you have the right to request access to and/or a copy of your personal information;
- Rectification: you have the right to ask us to modify your personal information if you think is inaccurate or incomplete. Please do no hesitate to contact us, so that we can keep your personal information up-to-date;
- Erasure: you have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we hold about you;
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal information;
- Data Portability: you have the right to request that your personal information is provided to you in a machine-readable format and directly transmitted to another controller if the processing is based on consent or contract;
- Object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information if it is based on legitimate or public interest;
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to be subject to decisions based only on automated processing;
- Consent: you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com or from the Managing Preference section of your customer account.
You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need more information on your rights as a data subject, or if you want to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, please visit https://ico.org.uk/.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Where a legal requirement obliges the retention of personal data for a specific minimum period, we will retain data for at least that period. Once your personal information is no longer necessary or upon expiry of a specific retention period, we will dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies.
If you need more information of the data retention and deletion policy, please contact us at email@example.com
We share your data with:
- legal entities within George's Dog Boutique to provide you with the services described in this Privacy Notice;
- selected third-party marketing and advertising providers to personalise your experience with George's Dog Boutique;
- authorised third parties who provide us with services to facilitate purchases and payments
- we employ fulfilment providers to help us performing some e-commerce functions including order management, packaging and delivery;
- where legally compelling grounds exist, we may also disclose your personal information to governmental and law enforcement agencies, and otherwise in the defence of legal claims.
We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and service providers may not use it for any other purposes. We have signed contractual agreements with our third-party service providers and we ensure that they respect the security of your personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
Where your personal data is being transferred to countries outside the EEA either by us or by third party service providers acting on our behalf, George's Dog Boutique will ensure that those transfers are adequately protected, by putting in place the necessary organisational and technical measures, and guarantee the lawful processing of your personal information in accordance with the relevant law.
We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is protected, in compliance with our legal obligations. We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Where we transfer your personal information or use third-party service providers based outside of the UK or EEA, we will put in place specific contractual agreements or other necessary measures to ensure that your personal data are equally protected.
If you wish further information, for making requests and complaints please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at George's Dog Boutique, 28 High Street, London, SW19 5BY, United Kingdom.